Here’s a friendly reminder that you have another 3 weeks to submit your pieces to the upcoming Empyrean x WaveXR Festival. It’s ideal to get your initial submissions in early to the team so they’re able to help troubleshoot any technical issues. Theme wise, you have the freedom to express yourself bearing in mind the guidelines around inclusion, harmony, and in the spirit of communal uplift.
The following are submission guidelines to help us work around the massive influx of art and restrictions building the venues. Thank you for understanding.
– VR and 3D art are welcome. You must provide a Google Poly link to your public/remixable artwork in order to submit your artwork. If you would like it to remain unlisted, we can contact you to open the piece up when we are ready to insert it into the venue.
– Artists may be asked make adjustments to their art for various reasons specific to the Wave platform. (ie size limit, lighting changes, Tiltbrush light/brush interactions) Artists will be notified by the team about all proposed changes.
– No NSFW, bigoted, or branded material of any kind.
– Please keep your pieces to a manageable size. Here is a guide that will help you prepare your work and manage size restrictions in Wave. https://youtu.be/kPQrN8yFxhg
– One art piece per artist, please.
Submission form: Artist/Group Name Contact Info (email, Discord, etc) Google Poly Link Public or Unlisted
Please submit art in the Discord below or to email@example.com
We encourage everyone to participate in this community driven event and hope to make it a truly transformative experience for those who participate.
Tweets by res_wave
Pictured art submissions (clockwise from top left):
Bali Goddess by SwanVRart
Liberty Bear[ly There] by Mez Breeze
Enchanted Electric Forest by Celeste Lear
Beltane Bride by Jacki Clark